When working with sacred medicines, the term integration refers to the process that comes after receiving the medicine. It is often said that 30% of the work is the medicine and the remaining 70% is how we apply the teachings into our daily lives. Integration is by far the most important part of the process and also the most overlooked.
Kambo acts as a mirror for us to see ourselves & how we have been showing up in our lives. Integration also means taking full responsibility for what we may discover, as well as for any and all emotional or physical processes that may come after working with Kambo. Lots of self care, writing in a journal, speaking with friends, yoga, & meditation are some great techniques for the integration process.
TECHNIQUES FOR INTEGRATING SACRED MEDICINES
HOT & COLD BATHING
YOGA & BREATH WORK
TOUCH & BEING HELD
ASKING SOMEONE TO HOLD SPACE & LISTEN
TIME OFF WORK/TIME IN NATURE
HEALTHY DIET & NUTRITION
POST KAMBO AFTER CARE
Kambo opens up a window of opportunity for making long lasting changes in our lives. The purge leaves a space within us to fill with new and healthy behaviors. If we do not responsibly choose to create better habits, the tendency can be for the old ones to return. Doing the things we know will improve the quality of our lives is the best way to show respect for for ourselves and the medicine.
Self-care and plenty of it! Spending time at the spa or getting a massage is great for integration and supporting the healing process. Spending time in nature, standing bare foot on the earth, floating in water, sun gazing, and writing in a journal, etc.
Support for our community and family is key. Being open, vulnerable, and asking for support when we need it helps us to grow in unity and togetherness. The true shaman is YOU and the community! It is wise when asking for support and/or guidance to do so from someone who's opinion you respect and trust.
For more information or to reserve your space and complete the medical screening please contact Dylan.
All the Aloha, Blessings, & Peace!